Comprehensive Arborist in San Jose
San Jose Tree Service provides the services that you rely on for strong, healthy, and beautiful trees for both commercial and residential properties throughout the Bay Area. As an arborist in San Jose, we provide the following:
- Pruning and shaping: Shape and protect the structure of both young and old trees, hedges, and shrubs.
- Tree removal: Remove trees that have become unsafe due to insects, disease, and structural damage.
- Stump/root grinding: Remove stumps and roots from current and also previous tree removals.
- End-weight reduction: Thin out branches to prevent limbs from failing.
- Crown reduction: Reduce the height or spread (or both) of the tree's crown.
- Cabling: Reinforce failing branches to keep the shape of the tree's crown.
- New tree installation: Deliver and plant fully grown trees to drastically enhance landscaping.
- Crane work: Remove trees or limbs within hazardous areas or near structures.
- Root barrier
- Deep root water
- Bucket truck work
San Jose Arborist Tree Pruning Services
Pruning is vital to the overall health and growth of strong trees. San Jose Tree Service doesn't just cut off a few branches willy-nilly; we take a methodical approach to each pruning project so that each tree has improved structure and enhanced growth. Will your trees look amazing? Yes! They will also be stronger and experience increased safety against falling limbs that may be weakened, dead, or insect infected. Call our offices for a consultation with a San Jose arborist about pruning and all other tree needs you may have.
Commercial Tree Services
For HOAs, businesses, and property managers, we provide tree management plans and tree inventory services to make the upkeep and maintenance of your trees much easier to handle.